Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Current Obsession...Mariel Wedges




What you may not know is that I am an obsessive person, in the healthiest sense that is.  I go through phases of interests, and when I do I'm like motherfuckin Rain Man, absorbing all I can of that genre, event, topic, artist, food, flavor, color, brand...it's kinda bad, but I have soon become an Encyclopedia of somewhat useful, but mostly useless information on all sorts of things.  I have also developed a collection of books, movies, clothes, shoes, make up, and hair products all of the same brand.  I guess I just like linear and fully fleshed out concepts and themes.  Or maybe I'm a bit crazy...Or just fun...? 
My newest obsession would be the Mariel Wedge by Jeffrey Campbell.  During a recent trip to SF's Haight Street, I purchased 2 paris of them (first two above) then just the other day bought the leopard ones...At $115 a piece, I succesfully blew over $300 on 3 pairs of shoes...guess I am crazy, but the shoes are fun!

Here's how other bloggers rock the Mariels...



No comments:

Post a Comment